Webinars are a great way to connect with your audience, and they’re also an effective sales tool. Not only can you get more people on board with your message, but you can also drive conversions through webinars as well.
That being said, choosing the right webinar software for your needs isn’t always easy—there are so many options out there that it can feel overwhelming! But don't worry: we've got you covered! In this article, we'll cover 16 top webinar platforms that will help make your next live presentation run smoothly.
How to Choose Your Webinar Software
Choosing the best webinar software is a vital decision when you're building your business. However, with so many options out there, it can be difficult to know where to begin. The first step is determining what features are most important for your company and how much you can afford. Then, look at each platform's features and see which ones align with those needs.
After that, make sure the platform has a good track record of customer satisfaction by looking at reviews from other users and businesses similar in size to yours. You also want to be sure that it's easy-to-use and that customers have access to support if they need it—especially if there are any glitches or problems during the webinar itself!
What is the Best Webinar Software
Livestorm is a cloud-based webinar platform that allows you to create, host and record webinars. It’s easy to use and one of the best webinar software platforms out there.
Livestorm has innovative features such as slideshows, recording voiceovers during your live stream, multi-language translation tools etc. You don’t need any coding knowledge or technical expertise to create interactive online events with this tool.
Organize great webinars from start to finish, and pack them with engaging moments. Create registration pages, send emails, and capture actionable analytics in one place.
Manage your webinars with an end-to-end platform
Livestorm takes care of your webinar from start to finish. Manage promotional emails right in the dashboard, create registration pages in one click, and take advantage of our webinar software's engagement features. Powerful analytics give you insight into your audience.
Optimize your goals
Experience powerful functionalities built to handle every part of your strategy. Scale your webinars with Livestorm.
Scale your strategy
Broadcast your webinars to thousands of leads. After your webinar, use the recording to keep your pipeline growing.
Access detailed information about participants. View your team dashboard in the app or export your data in CSV.
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one live webinar, coaching and teaching software. It's the best webinar software for coaches. and creators.
Choose from up to 1,000 live attendees per webinar. Unlimited attendees are included with all automated webinar plans and recorded webinar add-ons.
Choose from up to 10 additional live presenters. Presenters can share their mic, camera and screen. Presenters can join before the webinar or on-the-fly during a webinar.
All plans include unlimited registrants. If registration exceeds your plan's attendee limit for live webinars, you can always upgrade. All registrants can watch your webinar replay.
Real-time live webinars with high-quality video and audio: the most engaging, interactive, and high-converting webinar type. Sometimes, the webinar is the product. For valuable, in-depth lessons, you can charge a fee just to attend.
All webinars are automatically recorded and stored for replay purposes. View, download, or share your live webinar recording whenever you like.
An Easy-to-Use Platform That Makes High Converting Webinars a Reality
Learn what it means to be a sales hero with our live & automated webinars. Start for free today and get your first webinar up and running in minutes (it puts the easy in EasyWebinar.)
Use EasyWebinar as the backbone to your business. From lead generation to customer acquisition to onboarding clients using interactive training.
Evergreen Webinars are pre-created, automated webinar funnels that work to generate leads and customers daily, while leveraging your time. Our customers use their Evergreen Webinars to onboard customers, create courses, run automated sales funnels and more.
Build your webinar sales funnel with any combination of integrated tools, EasyWebinar makes it easy to trigger automated campaigns from your favorite software platforms.
Sales make money.
Relationships earn a living.
EasyWebinar combines the power of a full suite marketing platform with the impact of face-to-face interaction so you can connect with customers, automate engagement and optimize every campaign.
- Generate leads
- Grow your email list
- Onboarding new customers
- Training seminars
- Sell physical products
- Sell digital products
- Demonstrate your product or software
- Build your credibility in your industry
- Inner Office Training
- Show people you can help them by actually helping them
- MLM Recruitment
- Human Resources compliance
No more blurry screen presentations! Share everything in perfect HD including presentations, documents, browser windows and more. Each presenter can share while their thumbnails are pushed to the bottom for a full screen experience.
Your free trial of Pro plan includes
- Comes with all ‘Standard' features included, plus…
- 500 live attendees
- Unlimited automated webinars with up to 500 simultaneous attendees per webinar session
- Unlimited live attendees using our YouTube Live Integration
- Webinar Foundations Course
- Instant on-boarding call
- Chat support
- Custom Fields From The Registration Page
- EasyCast™ Facebook Live & YouTube Live Streaming Tool
StealthSeminar is a hosted webinar solution that is easy to use and affordable. StealthSeminar is a webinar platform that is easy to use and affordable.
StealthSeminar's pricing starts at $79/month for a basic package, which includes unlimited attendees, video recording, and several other features. You'll also get access to Stealth's 24/7 support team if you ever have questions about using their platform or setting up a webinar on it.
You can sign up for a free trial of GoToWebinar, or you can buy it outright. With the free version, you have to pay $1 per attendee to host a webinar and $10 per month to store recordings on the platform.
The software has integrations with other tools like Google Drive and Slack that make it easy for hosts to share files before and after the event. It also has features like presenter-to-presenter chat, polls, surveys and clickers (devices that let participants answer questions via buttons).
GoToWebinar is great for small businesses who want an entry level webinar tool at no cost. The low monthly fee means they’re not paying much more than they would if they hosted their webinars themselves using another service like Zoom or BlueJeans Cloud Meetings with paid plans starting at around $15/month.
Zoom offers a free plan and a paid plan. Unlike some of the other webinar software platforms on this list, Zoom's free option is not limited in terms of features or functionality. It also does not limit how many people you can invite to your presentations.
The paid plans start at $12 per month for up to 100 participants, with prices increasing based on the number of participants you need to accommodate (100, 250 and 500). The paid plans also offer more robust features such as interactive polls and surveys, pre-recorded video replays and unlimited recording storage space – all things that could be useful if your business relies heavily on webinars as part of its sales strategy.
Zoom offers one-click scheduling so you can quickly set up meetings without having to navigate confusing fields or provide additional information about where/when your meeting will take place; plus it has built-in integration with Google Calendar so there's no double entry required when adding events onto both calendars at once! This makes it easy for attendees who want an agenda ahead of time but don't necessarily want their calendar flooded with unnecessary meetings throughout their week (or month).
Only Demio provides a simple, no-download webinar experience for your audience, as well as all the marketing tools you need to generate better results.
From fully customizable domains to featured colors, Demio provides more options to brand your webinar than any other platform.
- Demio is a webinar platform that is simple to use and offers a lot of features.
- Demio offers a free version and a paid version.
- Demio's free version has a limit of 100 attendees.
All the tools you need to create a beautiful registration process, market your event, and capture registrations. Use our native registration pages or embed a registration form on your website.
Easily connect Demio to the tools you’re already using. Our built-in integrations can help you improve conversions by starting automations or tagging your audience based on registration, attendance, and more.
ON24 is a cloud-based webinar platform that offers an all-in-one solution for hosting and distributing shows. It’s used by companies like Adobe, Samsung, and the NFL to host large webinars with up to 1K attendees. ON24 offers some of the best features in the market such as free recording, live Q&A sessions, mobile apps, social media integration and more.
Webinars OnAir is a webinar software platform that offers a great deal of functionality for users at all levels. It's also a great choice for users who want to host free webinars.
Webinar OnAir's features include:
- Moderation tools (to pause, mute or delay your presentation)
- Screen sharing
- Q&A tools (to allow participants to submit questions)
WebinarJam is a webinar platform that provides you with all the necessary tools to run your events. It has many features and it’s easy to use.
The user experience is great, and there are so many features that you probably won’t need any help from their support team. WebinarJam has a good price point, but they also offer paid upgrades if you want even more functionality or faster response times (their standard package offers 60-second response time).
WebEx Meetings is a cloud-based web conferencing solution and one of the most popular webinar software solutions used by many organizations. Its simple interface makes it easy to use, even for non-technical users.
The basic features of WebEx Meetings include:
- Free conference calling between up to 50 people per meeting room or up to 1,000 people using a call bridge
- Personalized meeting rooms with video and audio capabilities
- Collaboration tools like screen sharing, whiteboarding, polling and surveys
Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet is a video conferencing platform that’s included with your Google account. It allows you to hold high-quality webinars, and it's free to use.
The platform has been designed for ease of use and can be used on a wide variety of devices, including mobile phones and tablets. It also integrates seamlessly with other Google products like Gmail and YouTube, so getting started is easy.
The Hangouts Meet software works on any computer that runs Windows 7 or higher versions of Windows 10 (including the Anniversary Edition). You can download the program directly from Google’s website or use an app store like Apple’s App Store or Google Play Store if you prefer not downloading software onto your computer yourself.
If you're looking to create a webinar for your business or organization, Crowdcast is a great platform. The company offers hosting services for free, and it's easy to use. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple for anyone to set up their own webinar in minutes.
The best part about Crowdcast is that it's free! You don't have to pay anything upfront or per month if you don't want them there.
RUN Powered by ADP®
RUN Powered by ADP® is a webinar software that enables you to create and manage webinars on your own website. It is easy to use, and offers a wide range of features. You can also integrate RUN Powered by ADP® with other cloud-based applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Analytics.
There are many benefits of using RUN Powered by ADP® for your webinar needs. First, the software allows you to set up multiple users so that more people can contribute in setting up the platform (e.g., scheduling events). Second, it has a built-in analytics dashboard which allows you to track metrics such as session duration and number of attendees per session/event. Thirdly, it offers an integrated library of content that you can use for your presentations or courses (e.g., ebooks). Finally, there are integrations available for leading CRMs such as Salesforce —you simply need to enter your credentials in order for the integration feature work seamlessly with these systems!
BigMarker is another webinar software that focuses on collaboration. It is a cloud-based webinar platform that allows you to host unlimited webinars with collaborators, create and share presentations, add polls or surveys, and use other tools like screen sharing.
The free plan of BigMarker offers all these features in addition to an unlimited number of attendees for free. However, if you want to add more than 100 people to your webinar then you will need to upgrade your account by paying $29 per month or $299 annually.
Adobe Connect Pro Plan (formerly ConnectPro)
Adobe Connect Pro is a great alternative to GoToMeeting and WebEx. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features. It's also great for virtual classrooms and meetings. What’s more, Adobe Connect Pro can be used for free by those who don't need high-level access, making it a good option if you want to record your webinars or host online events with up to 500 attendees.
AnyMeeting Pro Plan (formerly Freebinar)
AnyMeeting Pro Plan (formerly Freebinar) is the most feature-rich webinar software platform in this list of 16. It's a great option if you need to collaborate with your team members on a webinar and have trouble deciding which platform to use.
AnyMeeting Pro Plan Features:
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Chat functionality
- Polling/surveys with answers displayed live as they come in, so you can pull more data from attendees without having to wait for the end of the event. This is especially useful if there are multiple questions being asked at once (i.e., “Who do you work for?” “What are your demographics?” etc.) These questions will be answered simultaneously, so everyone can see how many people are responding before moving on with other questions or activities during the course of your webinar presentation.* Slides presentation tool that allows presenters to switch between different slides at any time during their presentation by clicking “left” or “right” on their computer mouse button.* Question and answer forum where attendees can submit questions during specific periods throughout each webinar session.* Presentation tool that allows presenters to show visual aids like PowerPoint slides (if they already have those created). It works well when paired up with polling because it helps keep everything organized and prevents participants from getting confused about what exactly is going on during each portion of an event – something I've noticed happens sometimes when using other platforms such as GoToWebinar!
What to Look for in a Webinar Software
There's a great deal of webinar software support for host presenters and their audiences, so look at all the features and choose the best fit for your needs and budget!
- Consider your budget: When you're looking at webinar software platforms, it's important to consider how much you're willing to spend. The cost of each platform varies greatly, as does the functionality and user experience it offers.
- Look at features and functionality: It's important to take advantage of all these features before purchasing webinar software. You should also think about how many attendees you're likely to have in order to determine if it will be worth spending money on a more expensive option with more capacity or if there is an open-source alternative that could work well enough.
- Look at user experience: How easy is it for attendees? Does it require additional plugins? Do those plugins interfere with other elements on your website? Can attendees easily sign up through social media accounts or do they still need usernames/passwords separate from Facebook (or whichever other social media platform)?
- Look at support & customer service: Support can make or break any company—and even if something isn't broken now, one day something might go wrong! Think about how responsive they are when questions arise regarding technical issues as well as billing inquiries (and anything else).
- Price points: Are there monthly plans with predictable costs or do prices vary significantly depending upon number of attendees invited and length of time needed per session?
There are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to webinar software. Whether you're a small business or large corporation, there's something here that will suit your needs. And if you're wondering which platform might be best suited for your organization, take some time to explore each one and see what's available.