Do you want to edit your videos online? If so, you’re in luck. There are a number of free and paid online video editing software options available for you to use. The best part? You don’t even need to download any software or install anything on your computer. All you have to do is open up one of these programs and start editing like any other program!
This article will go over each of the best online video editing tools so you can find which one works best for your needs as well as their features, limitations, price, and availability.
What is the Best Online Video Editing Software
WeVideo is a free online video editing software that lets you create videos in minutes. It has a user-friendly interface and it’s effortless to edit using WeVideo. The only thing you need to do is upload your video files, select the parts of the video you want to remove or add new clips on, then add music and titles from their library. You can also share your video with family and friends by sharing it with them via Facebook, YouTube, and other social networks like Vimeo, Instagram, etc.
WeVideo has an excellent customer support team who responds quickly if there are any issues with their platform or with creating a project in general so don’t hesitate to ask them questions if needed!
InVideo is a free and easy-to-use video editor to create videos from your photos and videos in minutes. It’s the perfect tool for beginners who want to get started making their own professional-looking videos without paying for expensive software or learning how to use complicated programs. InVideo has been around since the early days of desktop computing, but it’s still popular today because of its ease of use and powerful features.
InVideo is a free tool that lets you create professional-looking videos online with your photos and videos. You can also add animations, music, text overlays, effects, and more! It supports HD quality up to 1080p (1920×1080) resolution as well as unlimited video length.
Vyond is a free online video editor that lets you create animated videos, storyboards, presentations, and more.
You can use Vyond to build interactive videos that are engaging, easy to use, and shareable by anyone.
With no software downloads or account setup required, you can start creating your first video today.
- Animated Videos – Create animated characters that interact with each other and respond to user input from the web or mobile devices (Android/iOS). Animate objects like text boxes, shapes, graphs, and charts in 3D space. Create custom camera angles for 360° video storytelling. Easily add music tracks (like those from Youtube) directly into your scenes with no need for musical composition skills!
- Storyboard Tool – Draw out your ideas visually before animating them using our simple yet powerful toolset which includes a built-in image library so you can easily find what you need without having to search through thousands of images online! No photo editing experience is necessary! Just drag & drop elements into place then click “animate” when done – it’s as simple as that! You don’t even have to know how many frames per second there should be because we’ll automatically do this part for you based on what type of device they’re viewing on their end so everything looks great no matter whether someone watches it on their phone vs computer monitor vs giant TV screen at home
LightMV is the best online video editing software. It’s easy to use, free to use, and easy to learn. LightMV is a great choice for any beginner who wants to edit videos but doesn’t want to pay for an expensive software program like Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
LightMV has all of the features you need in order to edit your own videos—including transitions, text overlays, and filters—but it also allows you full control over how your final product looks by offering advanced features like masking tools (which help cut out specific parts of a clip).
Animoto is a great video editing app for both beginners and professionals. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and comes with an extensive library of music tracks.
One of the best things about Animoto is that you can create animated videos without any previous experience. Another great feature is that you don’t have to be tech-savvy in order to use this software because it has a wizard mode (which we will talk about in more detail later). The only downside is that it doesn’t have advanced editing tools like motion tracking tools or chroma key effects like some other apps on our list do.
Clipchamp is a video editing software that you can use to create videos on your own. This online video editing software allows you to create professional-looking videos using basic templates and an easy-to-use interface.
There are many benefits of using Clipchamp as your free online video editing software:
- It’s cloud-based, so there are no downloads or installations necessary on your computer. You simply sign up for an account and start making videos!
- Its interface is simple, but it still has all the features you need for creating great-looking videos.
- Many templates are available for different types of projects (including wedding videos, testimonials, etc.). If none of those fit your needs then there’s also an option called “Customize Template” where you can use any template as a base and make changes from there.
Kizoa is a free online video editing software that you can use to create stunning videos. It’s extremely simple to use and has an easy-to-navigate interface, so it’s great for beginners who want to start creating their own videos.
There are lots of effects, music, and templates available in Kizoa which you can use on your videos. You can also add text or images with ease in this software as well as add text bubbles, which makes your video look professional.
Kizoa offers a wide range of themes for you to choose from when editing your videos, whether you want them black & white or colorful!
Adobe Spark is a free website that allows you to create videos, slideshows, and posters from scratch. You can choose from a variety of templates and backgrounds to customize your video. You can also add text, video clips, and music tracks as well as your own images and video clips into the project.
The toolkit includes animated characters that can be used in stories or animated graphics called “SparkBites” (that’s where the name Adobe Spark comes from). These characters range in style from cartoonish to more realistic-looking characters like animals or people of different ethnicities—there are over 20 different ones available!
Toonly is a cloud-based video animation platform that allows users to create animated videos and GIFs. Toonly has several features that make it a great tool for creating animated videos and GIFs, including:
- Upload your own photos and videos
- Branding templates for different types of content creators (such as YouTube channels, social media profiles, and websites)
InVideo is a cloud-based video editing service that allows users to edit videos and share them with others. InVideo has several features that make it an excellent tool for creating edited videos or doing basic edits on existing footage, such as:
Flixpress is a free video editing software. It can be used to edit your videos and create new ones. The program is available for macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems. You can use Flixpress to make simple edits, like adding text or music, or more advanced ones like applying filters or transitions between scenes.
Flixpress has an intuitive interface that makes it easy even for beginners to start creating their own videos with no issue whatsoever!
Best Online Video Editing Software
Online video editing software is a great tool to have on hand, whether you’re a professional or just looking to make some videos for fun. Whether you need something that can help speed up your workflow or give you access to features like green screen, there’s a great option out there for everyone who wants to create fantastic content.
Take some time today and find the right program for your needs!